[keycloak-user] Adding attributes during login

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sat Nov 10 14:49:16 EST 2018

Hell Craig,

Do you mean the user should enter a "partner code" along with login+password? (either as a 3rd field or in a separate screen)
Or only once during registration / upon the first login?

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro