[keycloak-user] Can i integrate External PHP hash provider library with keycloak

Deepa Gaddigoudar deepag at aissel.com
Mon Oct 22 01:51:38 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Previously I have used SimpleLoginSecure
<http://dialect.ca/code/ci-simple-login-secure/> to secure my
application user passwords, thus i dont know the *salt* used by this
library. Now i want to migrate my users to keycloak without asking them
to reset their password. Is there is a way to integrate
SimpleLoginSecure library with keycloak as a PasswordHash Provider?. If
yes, How do i do that ?

Regards,

Deepa M G

*Deepa M Gaddigoudar | Software Developer*
Aissel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A Block, Floor 2, IT Park, Hubli – 580029. India
Ph (Ind) : +91 836-235-1011 l Ph: +1 347-966-8181
Cell: +91 8951519616
E-Mail: deepag at aissel.com