[keycloak-user] Keycloak Import/Export an proper exit status.

Ramon Spahr spahr at puzzle.ch
Fri Apr 5 02:41:39 EDT 2019

Hy,

I already searched the documentation, issues and user mailing list with
no result.

I'm looking for a way to let the Keycloak import/export properly exit
after work done with exit status 0 or non-zero when command failed. Is
this a new feature? Then i will create a feature request.

This is a important feature for us to automate backup, migration and
test scenarios in our container environment.

Currently we do this by grepping the log output but this is kind of a
work around and no proper solution.

Regards
Ramon