[keycloak-user] keycloak-quickstarts: docker and/or docker-compose?

Melissa Palmer melissa.palmer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:20:56 EDT 2019

Hi Bruno

Thanks, for that link but its not quite what I am looking for.

I am looking for a Docker way of getting the keycloak quickstarts running
ie:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/

For example to get the
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/tree/latest/app-authz-uma-photoz
currently you need to get Keycloak, WildFly running, WildFly needs to have
the Keycloak Adapter client installed and so on...

I am looking for a docker image and/or docker-compose file which would
start up all of the above for the
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/tree/latest/app-authz-uma-photoz
quick start.

I have started to set something up myself, along the lines of
```
git clone git at github.com:keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts.git
git checkout tags/4.7.0.Final

cd keycloak-quickstarts/app-authz-uma-photoz

docker run -d -p 8080:8080 -e KEYCLOAK_USER=admin -e
KEYCLOAK_PASSWORD=admin -e DB_VENDOR=h2 -e
KEYCLOAK_IMPORT=/tmp/photoz-realm.json -v
photoz-realm.json:/tmp/photoz-realm.json --name kc
jboss/keycloak:4.7.0.Final

docker run -d -p 8081:8080 -p 9991:9990 -it --name wildfly
jboss/keycloak-adapter-wildfly:4.7.0.Final
```

But wondering if there is already something for this out there, I have not
been able to find myself.

Thanks
Melissa