[keycloak-user] Account Management Rest API

Gabriele Rabbiosi rabbiosi at esteco.com
Mon Apr 15 11:23:04 EDT 2019

Hi guys,
I'd like more information about the AccountRestService class
(https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/services/resources/account/AccountRestService.java)

1. I noticed that there are still a couple of TODO (such as Identity
Providers management), is there a roadmap for the development of this
missing features?
2. Are these API public or for internal use only? I'd like to use them
to implement a custom Account Management page for my application.
3. How stable are they? How likely is it that they will change or
disappear in the (near) future?

Thanky you.
Best regards

--

GABRIELE RABBIOSI

BeePMN Software Engineer

ESTECO | EXPLORE DESIGN PERFECTION

AREA Science Park, Padriciano 99 - 34149 Trieste - ITALY
Phone: +39 040 3755548 - Fax: +39 040 3755549
[Website] | [Twitter] | [Facebook] | [Linkedin]

Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed
that this message contains confidential information intended only for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have
received this message by mistake, please delete it and immediately
notify us. You may not copy or disseminate this message to anyone.
Thank you. Please consider the environment before printing this email.