[keycloak-user] Account Management Rest API

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 12:32:07 EDT 2019

Right now this API is in development and subject to change at any time.
We are hoping to have it completed in the next few months.

Also, we are working on a new Account Console that will use PatternFly 4
and React.  It will be easy to extend, so you can add your own pages.
It will work better on mobile devices.  And of course, you will be able
to change it around with different themes and such.

So building your own console from this new Account Console might be a
better option than building the whole thing from scratch.

If you are interested, the code is here along with a readme that tells
how to build and run.  It's very much a work in progress:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/themes/src/main/resources/theme/keycloak-preview/account/resources

I still need to document how to create extensions, so let me know if you
are interested in that.

Stan