[keycloak-user] basic questions regarding realm limitations and user provider (sap)

Hanspeter Zach mail at hpzach.at
Wed Apr 17 08:04:36 EDT 2019

We're considering using Keycloak as our IAM and we've now been asked a few
basic questions that someone on the list might be able to answer.

- Are there any limitations (performance?) on the number of realms that can
be created?  Does anyone have any experience?

- There is a need to have the same user base (AD) across multiple realms.
Does the user provider have to be entered for each realm, or can this be
done more elegantly with the master realm?

- Are there any empirical values regarding the connection of SAP (EWM) as
Identity Provider or even as User Provider?

Thanks for the information!

---
PGP-Key: .: https://keybase.io/hpz/key.asc :.
mail AT hpzach.at