[keycloak-user] Help setup SSL certificate on keycloak

Francesco Longo francesco.longo at linksfoundation.com
Wed Apr 17 09:30:39 EDT 2019

Goodmorning, I'm Francesco Longo and I'm a researcher at Links Foundation. I'trying to setup keycloak as authentication and authorization service for a European project and I have some problem setting up an SSL certificate.

I find the way to use HTTPS in keycloak using docker (just run the docker image with the 8443 port mapping and it automatically create a self-signed certificate) but I'd like to put a valid SSL certificate because I get the error "self signed certificate" when I do some request to my keycloak protected server...

I found your guide where it is explained how to put a certificate but it is not clear to me where it is necessary to put the keystore file and what file to edit or modify in order to have HTTPS.

I'll be very gratefull if some of you could help me to solve my doubts.

Thank you very much for your availability.
Best regards,

[LINKS Foundation]

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/linksfoundation/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/linksfoundation> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/links-%E2%80%93-leading-innovation-&-knowledge-for-society/>

Francesco Longo
Rsearcher | Linksfoundation.com<https://linksfoundation.com/>
T. +39 0112276440
francesco.longo at linksfoundation.com<mailto:nome.cognome at linksfoundation.com>

Personal account: LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/france193/> | Skype<https://join.skype.com/invite/jt9vIqDeuk6G>

[Please consider the environment]

Rispetta l'ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail

Questo documento è formato esclusivamente per il destinatario. Tutte le informazioni ivi contenute, compresi eventuali allegati, sono da ritenere esclusivamente confidenziali e riservate secondo i termini del vigente D.Lgs. 196/2003 in materia di privacy e del Regolamento europeo 679/2016 -GDPR- e quindi ne è proibita l'utilizzazione ulteriore non autorizzata. Se avete ricevuto per errore questo messaggio, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di contattare immediatamente il mittente e cancellare la e-mail. Grazie.

Confidentiality Notice - This e-mail message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 -GDPR-. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.