[keycloak-user] Grant a Keycloak client service account fine-grained permissions on /auth/admin/realms/{realm}/users.

Nick Curry chasecurry at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:31:24 EDT 2019

I would like to grant only the following Keycloak admin permission to the
service account associated with a particular realm client:

   - POST /auth/admin/realms/{realm}/users

Is there a way to do this without assigning the entire realm-management
manage-users role's set of admin permissions to the client service account?

I want to give the client the ability to create users, but not any of the
other API endpoint's permissions.

Thanks,