[keycloak-user] Setting up SSL certificate on keycloak container

Francesco Longo francesco.longo at linksfoundation.com
Mon Apr 29 04:15:56 EDT 2019

Good morning! I have a problem setting up keycloak on a docker container, using portainer, installing the SSL certificate.

  *   I installed from portainer the official jboss keycloak image (5.0.0) setting up the internal 8443 port (in this case it recognize to use HTTPS).
  *   I have my 2 files (.csr and .key certificates) placed on the /etc/x509/https folder of the docker container.

I have some errors:

  *   Connecting to the keycloak:port/auth I get the error: "Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP" and I cannot connect to that page...
  *   Performing a request to my application that is protected by keycloak I get a response error:
"Error: write EPROTO 140495380186944:error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure:../deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:802:"...

Can somebody help me? What's wrong with the SSL configuration on the keycloak side?

[LINKS Foundation]

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/linksfoundation/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/linksfoundation> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/links-%E2%80%93-leading-innovation-&-knowledge-for-society/>

Francesco Longo
Rsearcher | Linksfoundation.com<https://linksfoundation.com/>
T. +39 0112276440
francesco.longo at linksfoundation.com<mailto:nome.cognome at linksfoundation.com>

Personal account: LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/france193/> | Skype<https://join.skype.com/invite/jt9vIqDeuk6G>

[Please consider the environment]

Rispetta l'ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail

Questo documento è formato esclusivamente per il destinatario. Tutte le informazioni ivi contenute, compresi eventuali allegati, sono da ritenere esclusivamente confidenziali e riservate secondo i termini del vigente D.Lgs. 196/2003 in materia di privacy e del Regolamento europeo 679/2016 -GDPR- e quindi ne è proibita l'utilizzazione ulteriore non autorizzata. Se avete ricevuto per errore questo messaggio, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di contattare immediatamente il mittente e cancellare la e-mail. Grazie.

Confidentiality Notice - This e-mail message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 -GDPR-. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.