[keycloak-user] Keycloak "SSSD" user federation option doesn't shows up on the drop down menu

Miroslav Beranič miroslav.beranic at mibesis.si
Sun Aug 18 08:47:20 EDT 2019

I've found what was wrong. Keycloak process must be run with FreeIPA user
-- admin as it is by the documentation.

I guess documentation lacks to note this, or alert this is the case.

Found this by reading
https://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-specification.html

Kind regards,
Miroslav

V V ned., 18. avg. 2019 ob 07:43 je oseba Miroslav Beranič <

--
Miroslav Beranič
MIBESIS
miroslav.beranic at mibesis.si