[keycloak-user] Theme caching

Barish Yumerov barash at dsi.bg
Fri Aug 30 09:15:03 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am running keycloack in a docker container using this iamge:
jboss/keycloak

I created a few themes, and disabled caching by editing
./standalone/configuration/standalone.xml as

<theme>
     <staticMaxAge>-1</staticMaxAge>
     <cacheThemes>false</cacheThemes>
     <cacheTemplates>false</cacheTemplates>
</theme>

alghough this, I can see changes only if I restart the docker container.

I even clear all type of caches for the ralm in the admin pannel but
still I cannot see any changes :(

How I can clear cache without restarting docker container or is there
any setting that disables caching in dev mode?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
B Yumerov