[keycloak-user] Theme caching

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Aug 30 11:34:17 EDT 2019

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking for, but you can restart the
Keycloak server using a WildFly CLI[1] command:
/deployment=keycloak-server.war/:redeploy

So you could do that without restarting Docker.

Also, you can use the CLI to change the config values of the theme:
/subsystem=keycloak-server/theme=defaults/:write-attribute(name=cacheThemes,value=true)

[1] https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/CommandLineInterface