[keycloak-user] Writing custom authentication module

abhijeet chauhan abhichow07 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 08:48:38 EST 2019

Hi,

I have a requirement to write the custom authentication module such that
user will get authenticated (primary factor of auth) by sending a SMS to
user registered mobile (invoking external api) (mobile is one of user
profile attribute ). I looked at existing sample secrete question auth
module available with keycloak however did not find it much helpful.

Please let me know any pointers to write such module.

Thanks