[keycloak-user] Writing custom authentication module

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Dec 6 10:27:06 EST 2019

We don't have much else. There are keycloak-examples and quickstarts [1]
and [2]. Besides that, you can take a look at the Keycloak documentation
- Server Development guide. There is dedicated chapter about user
authentication.

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/authenticator
[2]