[keycloak-user] Stuck with "org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: No access_token from server"

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Thu Dec 5 12:14:32 EST 2019

Hi

On 12/5/19 4:26 PM, Schuster Sebastian (INST-CSS/BSV-OS2) wrote:
> Are you sure the secret for the client is correct? This is exactly the error you get when your configured secret for the IDP is wrong.
Pretty sure (after I found similar errors on this list in the past). Or
is there another knob I would need to turn?

I have just deleted the old provider and created a new one and still get
the same error.

Even though it will not work, I could try to connect to a "bogus"
(netcat) endpoint via http and try to capture what is sent over the wire...

Or is there some way to gather more debug information without going to
the code and edit/recompile it (as my Java knowledge is next to not
existing).

Cheers

Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany