[keycloak-user] Stuck with "org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: No access_token from server"

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Thu Dec 5 13:42:27 EST 2019

Hi again,

I think I found the problem. On my local browser I use for testing
(Firefox), I have container tabs enabled, i.e. tabs ought to be isolated
from each other which is great for testing without a "logout" scheme.

However, since I am lazy and use our gitlab quite extensively, the URL
of our gitlab instance is automatically put into a "unified" container
group. And I think, this is what killed my connection attempts, i.e.
starting of in a fresh, temporary tab opening the protected web
resource, redirecting to keycloak and then to our gitlab instance where
it would/will change containers. I think at that point, it looses some
vital information on the way.

Doing everything within one container tab fails differently[1], but that
is something for tomorrow to instigate.

Cheers and sorry for the noise!

Carsten

[1]

18:36:13,282 ERROR [org.keycloak.services.error.KeycloakErrorHandler]
(default task-1) Uncaught server error: java.lang.RuntimeException: No
identifier provider for identity.

java:53)

ialize(SerializedBrokeredIdentityContext.java:250)

47)

va:694)

[...]

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany