[keycloak-user] create user via java api

John Norris johnnorris-10 at outlook.com
Thu Dec 5 13:38:01 EST 2019

And doing as I suggested (builder object with Master, create user realm)
with SpringBootKeycloak) causes a 404 error on the create user line.
So that is not right either. And using "Master" throughout also fails
with a 404 error.

Interestingly, setting realm back to SpringBootKeycloak and using an
incorrect password for admincloak still causes a 401 (unauthorized)
error on the create user line. Not on the keycloak builder line. Is that
a design error in the api? It does seem inherently  wrong to not return
an exception if the incorrect user credentials are input.