[keycloak-user] keycloak-quickstarts-app-authz-photoz exmaple not working on Keycloak 8.0.1

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 13:18:36 EST 2019

Hi,,

Last week someone reported a similar issue. We figured out that the errors
were due to the server not importing the authorization settings file
because the `upload_scripts` feature is now disabled by default.

Could you check if starting the server with the
`-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.upload_scripts=enabled`
solves the issue?

Regards.
Pedro Igor