[keycloak-user] keycloak-quickstarts-app-authz-photoz exmaple not working on Keycloak 8.0.1

Philippe ROUVRAY prouvray at janua.fr
Mon Dec 9 14:06:02 EST 2019

Hi,

Keycloak was launched with -Dkeycloak.profile.feature.upload_scripts=enabled.
Authorizations have been successfully uploaded.
I had a closer look at Firefox web console (following Bruno's advice) and
all my calls from photoz-html5-client to photoz-restful-api end up with
code 403. For example : http://localhost:8080/photoz-restful-api/album POST
& GET or http://localhost:8080/photoz-restful-api/album/shares GET...
It explains the message : "You can not access or perform the requested
operation on this resource" I get.

Rgds,

Philippe