[keycloak-user] Action token implementation extensions??

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Fri Feb 1 17:51:31 EST 2019

Hello Craig,

In JBoss/Wildfly environment, you need to explicitly declare runtime dependencies. I assume that you're deploying your provider via dropping the JAR into the standalone/deployments dir. In this case, you need to have META-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jboss-deployment-structure>
    <deployment>
          <dependencies>
              <module name="org.keycloak.keycloak-services" />
          </dependencies>
    </deployment>
</jboss-deployment-structure>

If you are deploying as a module, use "module add ... --dependencies=org.keycloak.keycloak-services" jboss-cli command. It will auto-create the proper XML module descriptor for you.

Cheers,
Dmitry