[keycloak-user] Modify source code, recompile and deploy

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sun Feb 3 16:30:26 EST 2019

Hello Noriyuki,

You'll find the built distribution under distribution/server-dist/target dir. You can deploy it just like you would deploy a regular Keycloak distro.

However, this is not the recommended way to do things like this. Identity providers in Keycloak are pluggable, so you should create your customized identity provider based on Google and deploy it to the normal Keycloak installation.

See discussion of the similar problem [1].

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-July/014490.html

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro