[keycloak-user] Domains for Realms

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 03:34:40 EST 2019

Personally, I haven't tried running such a setup but I believe I have some
suggestion, how to make it work:
- Wildfly has a feature called Virtual Host [1][2]. You could use this
feature to separate your realms.
- Keycloak also needs to know its public address. Therefore, you might need
to provide your own Hostname SPI implementation [3]

[1] http://docs.wildfly.org/12/Admin_Guide.html#host-configuration
[2]
http://www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-web/jbosswebserver/jboss-as-virtual-host-configuration
[3]