[keycloak-user] Announce of the GuardianKey extension

Paulo Angelo pa at pauloangelo.com
Tue Feb 26 20:12:32 EST 2019

Hi all,

We are glad to announce the first release of the GuardianKey extension for
KeyCloak.

In the opportunity, we would like to acknowledge that the KeyCloak's
community is very active and contributed a lot by providing directions for
the problems faced by us in this foray. We give a special thank you for
Aléxis Almeida, Dmitry Telegin, Stian Thorgersen, and Thomas Darimont.

GuardianKey is a solution to protect systems against authentication
attacks. We use Machine Learning to analyze the user's behavior, threat
intelligence, and psychometrics (or behavioral biometrics) and provide an
attack risk in real-time. The protected system (in the concrete case,
KeyCloak, via the extension) sends the events via REST for the GuardianKey
on each login attempt and can notify users or even block the high-risk
events. Also, there is a panel that presents dashboards about login
attempts. We have cloud and product versions. We note that there is a free
service for small environments. More info at [1].

The extension is available at [2], in which we also included documentation
(docs and video [3]) for its installation, configuration, and use.

We appreciate any suggestion or comment.

[1] https://guardiankey.io

[2] https://github.com/pauloangelo/guardiankey-plugin-keycloak

[3] https://youtu.be/R5QFcH4bXuA

Once again, thank you!