[keycloak-user] Core Services Without UI & Local Unix Users

Aditya Bhole Aditya.Bhole at veritas.com
Wed Jul 17 13:28:18 EDT 2019

Hi,

We are building an SSO framework for our company products using Keycloak and want to use our existing UI and flow for login.
Is there a way to deploy Keycloak without using any of its UI components (Login Screen and Admin Console) and still use all the core services such as authentication, authorization, managing user storage etc.

Also, we want to authenticate the Unix local users via Keycloak. Is there any way to do this? Or is there any workaround that you can suggest for the same?

Regards,
Aditya Bhole