[keycloak-user] Core Services Without UI & Local Unix Users

Nick Powers sshscp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:32:04 EDT 2019

Aditya,

I am not sure about the Unix local users, although it sounds like a cool
idea.  As for the GUI elements an option, rather than abandoning the
keycloak pages is you could theme the login and admin screens to look like
your site.  Below is a link that might help you get started with theming
keycloak:

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/themes

Thanks - Nick