[keycloak-user] Define custom roles for different companies

jim lim jlim1561 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 11:55:40 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating whether or not Keycloak's authorization service is
a good option for us. My question is regarding RBAC. I want to allow users
to be able to define custom roles. There are two models - companies and
users. Each company has their own set of users. Is there a way to separate
the roles by company? I want to display a list of roles defined by a
company so that when an admin needs to assign a role to a user, they won't
be assigning roles defined by another company. For example, if role1 were
defined by company1 and role2 were defined by company2, I can only assign
role1 to users from company1 and role2 to users from company2.