[keycloak-user] General Question - Keycloak Configuration as SAML Service Provider

Reid Watson reid.watson at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jul 23 01:58:52 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

Were investigating “Keycloak” with oAuth2 / OIDC and SAML and I’m wondering does the application have the ability for users to configure an SP (Service Provider) within Keycloak .

As I understand it Keycloak server plays the role of an Identity Provider (IDP) and provides means to authenticate a user for a Service Provider.

There is no mention or guides for users to configuring a Service Provider but I might not be looking at the incorrect documentation.

Cheers

Reid