[keycloak-user] Creating a user from a form different than the builtin registration form

Georgi Matev georgi.matev at dominodatalab.com
Mon Jun 10 15:45:02 EDT 2019

Thanks. That's what I thought. We were hoping to avoid having to create a separate server side component that an use the admin API.

On 6/8/19, 3:59 AM, "Łukasz Dywicki" <luke at code-house.org> wrote:

    As far I remember there is no way to submit a user registration form within single http call. With Keycloak 3.4 I did a custom extension which allowed one shot user creation. I used internal APIs to launch registration flow.
    You could potentially employ some kind of middleware which will use admin api to create user records.

    Cheers,
    Łukasz Dywicki
    --
    Code-House: http://code-house.org