[keycloak-user] Getting AuthenticationConfig from RequiredAction

Lukasz Lech l.lech at ringler.ch
Mon Jun 17 08:20:23 EDT 2019

Hello,

Is it possible, that RequiredAction implementation would get AuthenticatorConfig?

I need to access configuration parameters when I process the template. I have RequiredActionContext, but getAuthenticatorConfig() is available on AuthenticationFlowContext...

It has to do with my previous emails about the SMS 2FA.

I'm in this class https://github.com/nickpack/keycloak-sms-authenticator-sns/blob/develop/src/main/java/six/six/keycloak/authenticator/KeycloakSmsAuthenticator.java
And instead of pseudo-verification of phone number by tipping it twice I'm going to send SMS and expect to re-enter it on second page. But to send SMS, I need the configuration defined under Authentication -> Flows.

Btw. I need to call more methods from Context, but they are defined in both RequiredActionContext and AuthenticationFlowContext (getRealm, getSession etc.). Is there a reason why those interfaces have no common parent interface, although they share a pack of common methods?

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech