[keycloak-user] How do I integrate with a SAML federation

BOOTH Stephen s.booth at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 08:48:32 EDT 2019

I'm wanting configure keycloak to use authenticate against a SAML
federation (externally curated set of IdPs) rather than a single SAML
IdP. Specifically I want to support EduGAIN.

Is this something that keycloak supports natively? The form for
configuring a SAML Identity provider appears to assume a single IdP.

If not, does anyone have any suggestions for the best approach to
bridging a shibboleth SP into something keycloak can use as an Identity
provider.

			Stephen

|epcc| Dr Stephen P Booth             Principal Architect       |epcc|
|epcc| s.booth at epcc.ed.ac.uk          Phone 0131 650 5746       |epcc|