[keycloak-user] Configure Keycloak to be able to delegate authentication to other application

Dmitry Telegin demetrio at carretti.pro
Tue Jun 18 09:23:18 EDT 2019

Just a followup - if your IdP is able to 1) redirect back to a specific Keycloak URL upon successful login, 2) provide verifiable (e.g. signed) assertion of successful login, then you can use the approach demonstrated in this quickstart [1].

Unfortunately, you will lose the benefits of IdP brokering like first broker login flow, token storage etc., but this might be easier to implement.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-quickstarts/tree/latest/action-token-authenticator

Good luck,
Dmitry Telegin

Carretti Consulting OÜ | Keycloak Consulting and Training
Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia | info at carretti.pro