[keycloak-user] Allow access unauthenticated users

Ali Ahmadzadeh Asl ahmadzadehasl at outlook.com
Tue Jun 18 09:50:25 EDT 2019

Hi

I'm using Keycloak 6.0.0 in Spring Boot and my application properties file is like this:

keycloak.realm=my-realm
keycloak.resource=my-app
keycloak.ssl-required=external
keycloak.principal-attribute=preferred_username
keycloak.auth-server-url=http://localhost:8080/auth
keycloak.credentials.secret=f3222288-26c7-4487-83ec-67c111fa3e13
keycloak.policy-enforcer-config.on-deny-redirect-to=/access-denied
keycloak.securityConstraints

Indeed, I want to get security constraints from Keycloak server (by setting config 'on-deny-redirect-to'). In Keycloak admin panel, I have only two permissions for client 'my-app', the default one (which generated automatically by Keycloak) and permission which only allow users having ROLE_REST for accessing /rest/* URL pattern.

But there is a problem, after running the project and accessing the main page (/), the browser redirects to '/access-denied'. How can I config Keycloak from admin panel to allow unauthenticated users access main page of server??

I'm waiting for your responses,
Thanks