[keycloak-user] Fwd: Not properly closed connections in org.keycloak.adapters.ServerRequest

Maksym Gendin maksym.gendin at gmail.com
Mon May 13 07:42:38 EDT 2019

Dear Keycloak users/developers,

I have noticed a potential problem with closing the connections
in org.keycloak.adapters.ServerRequest#invokeClientManagementRequest method.

I'm facing problems with number of opened files on a linux machine and
trying to identify the source...querying the open connections with netstat
I see a couple of connections in CLOSE_WAIT status from my microservice
instances towards Keycloak...

Can someone confirm me that the ServerRequest class closes the connections
in a proper way?

Best regards
Maksym