[keycloak-user] Announcement: KeyConf19 - a community focused event

Colin Morey - UKRI STFC colin.morey at stfc.ac.uk
Mon May 13 08:11:48 EDT 2019

Hi All,
      I’m pleased to invite you to KeyConf19, a new open source identity and account management event focused primarily on Keycloak and its use-cases: part conference, part un-conference, all community driven.

Its 2 days long on 12-13 June 2019, in (mostly) sunny Cheshire, in the north west of the UK and _free_to_attend_ (we’re even covering lunch and coffee during the day)!

For more information and to register: https://www.hartree.stfc.ac.uk/Pages/KeyConf.aspx

We will be fleshing out the agenda in the next few weeks, and if you’d like to present a short overview of how you’re using Keycloak or other related topics for discussion, please use the sign-up form to let us know.

If you have any questions, please do let us know via hartree at stfc.ac.uk

Hope to see some of you there,

Colin Morey
Systems Architect