[keycloak-user] Vanilla not working

JAKOBI Pascal pascal.jakobi at thalesgroup.com
Thu May 23 01:43:04 EDT 2019

Hi there

I am completely new to jboss & keycloak, so...

I installed keycloak 6.0.1-2 and wildfly 16.0.0-1. Both products run after carefully following the quickstart instructions : I can create users in KC, the vanilla page displays, etc.
However, when I click on the "login" button, the basic auth window raises and the entering correct information does not unblock this (I am looping).

I ran jboss-cli and I can see keycloak stuff in my wildfly standalone.xml...

Any idea ?

Thank you in advance