[keycloak-user] Question about how to extend or know more about keycloak

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri May 31 16:54:08 EDT 2019

Hi Paul, I'm not sure what you mean about empty Javadocs, because they
look ok for me. If you would like to use our SPIs, I'd suggest to
read our documentation https://www.keycloak.org/documentation.html.

For improvements at the Javadocs, feel free to suggest what should be
changed or better, submit a pull request.

On 2019-05-27, Paul Luk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    i am now checking keycloak to see whether i can adopt it and extend it
> to fulfill my project's requirement.
>
>    However, when i try to check the source code in github, i found there is
> almost no comment on the source code of keycloak!!!
>
>    The javadocs are empty:
> https://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/6.0/javadocs/index.html
>
>     i am quite surprise that how  you guys can develop and maintenance
> keycloak!
>
>     Without the code comment or javadocs, it will difficult for me to study
> and extend keycloak (not even enough for creating SPI)
>
>     Thanks.

abstractj