[keycloak-user] create custom policy provider

erik ejburgess at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:21:20 EST 2019

Hello,

I have created a custom PolicyProvider and custom PolicyProvviderFactory
which have been successfully registered it with keycloak. The provider
shows up under the provider list in server info and is listed under
policies drop down when adding an authorization policy to a client. How
ever when I select the policy provider and to create one the next page says
page not found the page  we could not fine the page you are looking fo.

What is necessary to to get a policy provider created? I have been
following the below samples

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/authz/policy/common/src/main/java/org/keycloak/authorization/policy/provider/permission