[keycloak-user] create custom policy provider

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 17:44:28 EST 2019

Hey,

Right now, you need to change these files:

* Add a route:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/bb4ff5522999df626ae6f6b10060198377437926/themes/src/main/resources/theme/base/admin/resources/js/authz/authz-app.js
* Add a controller:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/93ec3b53d9cda4f50023327913f7884713428706/themes/src/main/resources/theme/base/admin/resources/js/authz/authz-controller.js

You can take a look at how the built-in UIs are being done. Please, let me
know how you go with this so that we can improve the experience when
customizing that part of the server.

Regards.
Pedro Igor