Documentation

Mike McGrady mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com
Fri Jul 3 10:15:54 EDT 2009

I think I left the wrong impression.  I don't want to create an
alternative documentation.  I am just trying to get what Netty is all
about and I can be a bit of a plodder at first.  So, I document things
and cogitate and re-cogitate.  I thought I could make these available
to the dev community and then if you would like me to propose some way
to put these into or to merge with existing documentation, I would be
happy to help out in that way.  Along the way, I might learn how to be
of help to the development effort.  The existing code, however, is
clearly ahead of my thinking.

Mike