Documentation

Michael McGrady mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com
Mon Jul 6 14:42:01 EDT 2009

Trustin,

I am using Graffle, because my documentation is done on a Mac Air.
Would you like those?  Actually I usually use one large Graffle file
and copy parts of it to documents.  So the more accurate question
would be "Would you like that?"

Mike

On Jul 6, 2009, at 12:18 AM, 이희승 (Trustin Lee) wrote:

>> SECOND to make the artifacts of this process available for use as
>> people see fit; not as a standalone "product".
>
> Great idea.  Feel free to contribute some SVG or Visio or ODG files
> you
> produced.  They will be great addition to the current
> documentation.  I
> prefer vector graphics formats because it is scalable and it contains
> editable texts.  Inkscape is the most popular open source SVG editor.
> You can also use Visio or OpenOffice.org Draw if you prefer them.  I
> will eventually convert them into ODG or SVG before checking them in.

Mike McGrady
Principal Investigator AF081-028 AFRL SBIR
Senior Engineer
Topia Technology, Inc
1.253.720.3365
mmcgrady at topiatechnology.com