[Repost] Bayeux4Netty performance problem

Luís M. Costa luis.m.costa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 05:44:08 EDT 2009

 Hi Dai Jun,

 Thanks for your interest. Regarding your question, the all test setup run
on my local machine, a 64bit quaq-core processor with 4GB of memory. I was
using two browsers simultaneously, Firefox (5 tabs/clients) and Opera (10
tabs/clients) on Ubuntu 9.4. The usage, if I remember correctly was not
high (I'm sorry, I know this is not a number :) ) but I remember that the
bayeux process was around 30%.
 An I wrote “receiver buffer” I intended to write “receiver queue” from the
TCP stack, observable from netstat.
 Can I give you any other information?

  Thanks,
    Luís M. Costa