User Guide for 3.1 updated - please comment!

Bob Buffone bbuffone at rockstarapps.com
Mon Apr 13 08:28:11 EDT 2009

Trustin,

I am relatively new to the framework but have had great success using it so
far.  The one area that I link would be really useful is a chapter on the
overall structure of the framework.

Clients & Servers
ChannelFactories
Handlers
ChannelPipelineFactories
Codexs

and how they all fit together in the framework.  Once I figured this out
everything fits together extremely nicely, but it does take a while to
understand. Chapter one does have someone of this but maybe a nice opening
section would help.

Bob (Buffone)