User Guide for 3.1 updated - please comment!

Trustin Lee tlee at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 01:25:36 EDT 2009

Hi Bob,

It's great to hear that Netty is doing its job very well in your work.

I think your idea about documentation could be realized by adding a
diagram for each section of the first chapter.  At every step, a new
component appears and the whole diagram is constructed at the end of
the chapter.  Or.. should I add a dedicated chapter?  WDYT?

Thanks,

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/