Unexpected exception in the selector loop. java.lang.Error: java.net.SocketException: Socket operation on nonsocket: getsockname ...

Trustin Lee trustin at gleamynode.net
Wed Feb 4 00:48:54 EST 2009

You're welcome.  Because I don't have a good access to a Windows
machine, I appreciate your quick response.  :-)

If you look at the 204th line of NioServerSocketPipeline.java, there's
the following line:

    SocketChannel acceptedSocket =
channel.socket.socket().accept().getChannel();

Could you replace it with the following and if it fixes the problem?

    SocketChannel acceptedSocket = channel.socket.accept();

Thanks in advance,

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/