Exception

Trustin Lee trustin at gleamynode.net
Mon Jan 26 08:54:48 EST 2009

Could you provide the reproduceable code?

On the other hand, please make sure you did not call
ChannelFactory.releaseExternalResources() before a client closes the
connection.  It shuts down the Executor specified in the constructor
of a ChannelFactory implementation.

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/