Lack of performance

jaimemm jaimemm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 06:04:10 EST 2009

Hi Trustin,

I'm using the latest ALPHA version.

Please find attached my source code. Client is configurable through a
properties file. You can find the example inside the package
(clientProperties). The server only needs the port.

This is exactly the same code that raises the exception commented in my
other post. Just play with the number of threads, number of connections,
number of repeats and number of client.

If you do not modify the server RequestHandler the with 1 client, 10000
connecions, and 10 repeats I get the lack of performance

If you un-comment the content of the messageReceived method, with 3 clients
and 10000 connections I get the Exception.

With regards,