Lack of performance

jaimemm jaimemm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 06:28:15 EST 2009

Hi Trustin,

Please find attached the source code.

Configure the client via the clientProperties file.

I experienced lack of performance with 1 client, 10000 connections and 10
repeats.

If un-comment the content of messageReceived method inside the Server
RequestHandler and configure the tester with: 3 clienta and 10000
connections I get the Exception of my other post.

With regar http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2223728/test.zip test.zip ds,