APR transport

Trustin Lee tlee at redhat.com
Thu May 14 23:35:35 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

At the moment I don't have a plan to implement kqueue support in the
very near future, but I'm interested in supporting FreeBSD definitely.
 Instead of using APR, I'd like to use the simpler libraries like
libevent..

Just in case you are interested in improving the selector provider of
FreeBSD NIO implementation, there's a filed issue in their issue
tracker:

  * http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=115773&cat=

HTH,

— Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/