APR transport

Dai Jun guiwuu at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:35:37 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Trustin Lee <tlee at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> At the moment I don't have a plan to implement kqueue support in the
> very near future, but I'm interested in supporting FreeBSD definitely.
>  Instead of using APR, I'd like to use the simpler libraries like
> libevent..

I am confused who implement NIO. As I known, JVM implement NIO in
different ways in different OS, like epoll in Linux, selector in
windows. So JAVA applications just use NIO but not care of
implementing of it. But as you discuss, it seems like Netty should be
responsible of that. Am I understanding right? Or you are discussing
NIO implementing in JVM?